Issue of Blue Screen Error
Blue Screen error can be faced by anyone at any time, but there are some common reasons behind it and how to fix blue screen error:
- Use system Restore:-When your system suddenly display blue screen, in this situation roll back to previous state and use system restore and then reboot the system.
- Malware attack:-if your system encounter by malware that can caused blue screen error generate, so System need to regular scan for any Malware attack installed latest anti virus to ensure buggy malicious software isn’t causing it to crush.
- Update driver:- all the drivers are out of date in your PC and Install Incorrectly that can crash the window and display the blue screen error.That’s why all drivers of your system upgrade periodically.
- Boot into safe Mode:-if window can’t be start due to blue screen error, in this case you can try booting into safe mode try to fix the problem.
- Install driver and new updates:- During update the driver but they didn’t work then roll back and install update versions and update may fix your problem.