Belkin WI-FI Router is one of the most famous brands, especially for business to use the incredible internet. It has been the established in 1983. The Belkin router can be categorized into my opinion, which is the best wireless router that allows you to access the internet modem in a router with multiple computers with a broadband internet connection. Connect the internet to the router and use this router to share broadband internet connection with many computers. Sometimes the user needs to reset Belkin router but doesn’t know how to reset. After resetting, set up is essential for better functioning. But many user unable to set up Belkin wireless router. Are you one of them also? If yes then don’t worry! Here are some listed steps that will help you to reset or set up Belkin router.
Follow this steps to reset your Belkin wireless.
Note: If you will reset wireless router then will not only help you overcome the problem of connectivity but will change the connectivity rate faster.
- Step: Now, unplug all the LAN cables from the router then connect router power cord from behind this device.
- Step: Take a pin or something that is perfectly fine in the reset hole. Now hold the reset button constantly. After some time 15 to 20 seconds, you have to carefully insert the power cord again to ensure that you do not release the reset button in this process.
- Step: Again power cord inserting, you have to continue to press the reset button.Wait for at least 15 to 20 seconds and then reset button left.
- Step: After some time 20 to 30 seconds the router will start booting automatically and it will be set back to the original factory default setting.
- Step: Once it returns to its default setting then you need to enter the router’s password. If you do not know the password then the router is left blank with the default password and the default IP address is 192.168.2.
- Step: If you completed all process then your router will return to it’s normal and smother style of work.
Steps for set up your Belkin router:
- Step: Connect your computer direct cable or modem. If you see a login for your Internet Service Provider to your screen then make a note of the password and username.
- Step: Then Unplug your router and your cable from the computer.
- Step: Plug your modem to router WAN port then connect your computer to one of Belkin router and wait 10 seconds. After plug in your router and restart your computer.
- Step: Select to the control panel and then select network connections. After the Right button and show the Local Area Connection to mention your network connection properties.
- Step: Select the Internet Protocol and click an IP Address Automatically and then click DNS Server Addresses Automatically.
- Step: At last, Open your web browser to your computer and enter username and password.
Some listed other problem why not working Belkin wireless router and we have solution:
- Firmware update issue.
- IP address issue.
- Device Identification issue.
- Connectivity issue
Now your router will restart and wait for 1 minute. Even after following the above steps your Belkin router is not working. If you have an older router then the problem may be due to the old router firmware. So you have to update your router. Even if you can’t understand how can do? Then don’t worry, without any hassle you get in touch with our technical support team for finding the best solutions to all your quarries related router. Our Belkin support team is available 24*7 to help users with the best solution any issues.Only you need to dial our Router toll free number.Or getting more information visit here.